Our accelerated online program is the solution.
- Convenient. Participate online. Anytime. Anywhere.
- Flexible. 8-week courses with 5 available start dates.
- Affordable. About $1,100 per course for Texas residents– an excellent value.
- Manageable. You can take one or two courses at a time.
- Respected. All Teacher Education programs in the College of Education are accredited by the Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP)
How do these programs advance my career?
M.Ed. in Educational Leadership is perfect for:
- Educators seeking advancement as administrators in schools, school districts or other educational institutions
- Classroom teachers who may not be seeking administrative positions but who want to assume other kinds of leadership roles
Texas Principal Certification:
- Educators seeking advancement as principals in Texas schools
- Master's degree holders seeking Texas principal certification
How does it work?
- The 30-hour M.Ed. program requires 10 Educational Leadership courses, all administered in a flexible online format.
- The 21-hour Principal Certification program requires seven Educational Leadership courses, all administered in a flexible online format.
- Our 8-week courses have five available start dates annually: January, March, June, August and October.
- Each program session is only eight weeks long, except for the internship.
- If you take two courses each session, you can earn your master’s in Educational Leadership or Principal Certification in12 months.
- If you already hold a master's degree, you can enroll in the seven-course Principal Certification track.